10. Support your local Portland river. Your money is going to a good cause!
9. Get a Portland inner tube – an investment to tube all summer long
8. Be active:
1.5 miles of walking = roughly 160 calories
Plopping down in a tube = 10 calories
Laughing at everyone plopping into their tubes = 20 calories
Floating across the river = 1 calorie
Drink a beer from one of the FIFTEEN Kona Brewery Kegs = - 177 calories (OOPS, OH WELL. WORTH IT).
7. Get in the sun! Vitamin D is good for your teeth, bones, immune system, weight control, blood pressure and mood!
6. Take Portland up a notch! Let’s add to the culture of craziness that Portland is known for. The Big Float could be the next naked bike ride but less bits and bobs flying around if you know what I mean.
5. Try new food at the TBF Portland food carts
4. Try new Portland music. We’ve got a smashing line up for the after party!
3. Walk through a HUMAN CAR WASH brought to you by the fabulous FAB PDX, Portland’s most creative people in the building biz.
2. See what the underside of the bridges look like…. I just blew your mind, I know it.
1. The chance to know what you’ll be doing July 31st, 2012!