Below are photos of the Seafolly Swimwear
Seafolly Swimwear from “The Lucky Country” of Australia brings us one of the most recognized swimwear and beach lifestyle brands around the world. Since 1975, Seafolly has been creating very fashion-forward designs. So take a swim in this billabong of fashion and glance at the new looks that dazzle Australia by storm with swimwear.
Even if you don’t swim, you’ll find that Seafolly looks particularly sexy on the beach or near the pool. The recent swimwear line features all the apparel you need for summer escapes, holidays and weekend getaways. Relax and enjoy what Seafolly can bring you while with family and friends, or peaceful getaways on your own.
Seafolly is seasonal fun fashion and has all the essentials: bikinis, one-piece swimsuits, cover-ups and clothing apparel along with an extensive accessories collection.
Now, what you’ve all been waiting for, Hilary’s Top Ten Australian Slang Words and Phrases!!
10) Bathers : swimming costume
9) Bastard : term of endearment
8 ) Exy : expensive
7) Lippy : lipstick
6) Troppo, gone : to have escaped to a state of tropical madness; to have lost the veneer of civilization after spending too long in the tropics.
5) Lollies : sweets, candy
4) Cab Sav : Cabernet Sauvignon (my favorite wine grape)
3) She’ll be Apples: It’ll be all right
2) Bogan : person who takes little pride in his appearance, spends his days slacking and drinking beer. (I actually use this one A LOT).
1) Seafolly: Australian for hot swimsuits!!
Find Seafolly fashions at our Portland Locations, mate!
Popina Swimwear Downtown Portland (Pearl District, Westside, Beaverton, Lake Oswego) 318 NW 11th Avenue Portland, Oregon 97209 503.243.SWIM (7946) Popina Swimwear NE | SE | North Portland (also serving Vancouver, Wa) 4831 NE 42nd Avenue (corner of NE 42nd and Alberta) Portland, Oregon 97213 503.282.5159